Air Squared Videos
Developing a Space Refrigerator for NASA and Qualification Testing in Microgravity
Air Squared has partnered with Purdue University and Whirlpool to develop and flight qualify a space refrigerator for NASA.
Using an oil-free scroll refrigeration compressor and a vapor-compression cycle designed by Air Squared, the space refrigerator is now a viable solution for long-term cold food storage in space.
July 12, 2021
- Vapor Compression Cycle Scaling – Refrigerator Yardstick
- Developing a Space Refrigerator for NASA and Qualification Testing in Microgravity
- We’re Making a Space Refrigerator for NASA
- NASA Funds Parabolic Flight to Qualify Space Refrigerator
- Oil-Free Scroll Compressor for Space Refrigerator
- Development of Zero-Gravity Refrigeration System Continues
- Two-Stage Scroll Compressor for Vapor Compression Refrigeration
- Space-Bound Refrigeration System Development Funded by NASA