Patented Staged Vacuum Series™ scroll vacuum pumps from Air Squared provide high-vacuum capability in a compact and lightweight design.
Modern innovation drives technological progress into an ever-shrinking footprint, continuously challenging pneumatic solutions to deliver better performance in less space. Simultaneously reducing moving parts and increasing or maintaining performance, patented Staged Vacuum Series scroll vacuum pumps from Air Squared are ideally suited for vacuum applications with challenging size and weight restrictions.
Staged Vacuum Series scroll vacuum pumps have a second involute on the back of the orbiting scroll, with a mating involute in the housing, allowing for packaging of multiple vacuum stages (in series or parallel) in a single compact design. All stages operate using a common crankshaft, motor, and housing, substantially reducing the size, weight, and componentry.
Staged Vacuum Series Advantages
- 100% Oil-Free
- Maintain the purity of your system with oil-free scroll technology
- Compact, Lightweight Design
- Space-saving staged scroll arragement has fewer moving parts than competing technology
- High-Vacuum Performance
- Deep vacuum capability with patented staged scroll technology
- Quiet, Smooth Operation
- Dynamically balanced, valve-less, and nearly pulsation-free
- Efficient Performance
- Continuous vacuum process with no re-expansion or throttling losses
Staged Vacuum Series Applications
- Mass Spectrometry
- Backing Turbo Pump
- Scanning Electron Microscopes
- High Energy Physics
- Vacuum Coating
- Helium Leak Detection
- General Laboratory Vacuum
- Aerospace Environmental Atmospheric Monitoring