Patented All-Metal Series™ scroll vacuum pumps from Air Squared are designed to have only metallic wetted parts, allowing for compatibility with any working fluid – ideal for handling tritium and other radioactive, toxic, or corrosive gases.
The result of more than a decade of development, the All-Metal Series scroll vacuum pumps combine numerous innovations pioneered by Air Squared to deliver a design that’s compatible with virtually any working fluid on the planet.
The novelty of the All-Metal Series lies in the elimination of polymer-based tip seals that are common to all oil-free scroll designs. By removing the tip seals and incorporating patented hermetic sealing features, the working fluid is only in contact with precision-machined stainless steel scrolls and a nickel-plated bellows. Additionally, because corrosion-resistant alloys and metals are selected throughout the design, All-Metal Series vacuum pumps can support highly corrosive or high-temperature gases, as well as applications that require zero contamination and leakage, such as processing radioactive tritium and semiconductor manufacturing.
All-Metal Series Advantages
- 100% Oil-Free
- Non-contacting scroll configuration that requires no lubrication
- All-Metallic Wetted Materials
- No tip seals and only stainless steel or nickel wetted parts for compatibility with virtually any working fluid
- Hermetically Sealed Design
- Sealed design and static sealing surfaces for positive containment and contamination-free operation
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Stainless steel fixed and orbiting scroll for corrosion resistance
- Reliable, Durable Solution
- No wearing surfaces for long product life
- High-Vacuum Performance
- Deep vacuum capability without the need for a backing pump
All-Metal Series Applications
- Tritium Processing
- Fusion Fuel Cycle
- Fission Fuel Cycle
- Magnetic Fusion
- Radioactive Isotope Production
- Industrial Gas Processing
- Semiconductor Manufacturing