Semi-Hermetic Series Scroll Compressors
Patented Semi-Hermetic Series™ scroll compressors from Air Squared have static sealing and are 100% oil-free, resulting in minimal leakage and compatibility with a wide range of working fluids.
Semi-Hermetic Series scroll compressors are 100% oil-free and fully enclosed scroll designs with no dynamic sealing. Instead of using a shaft seal, patented semi-hermetic configurations from Air Squared uses a magnetic coupling, canned motor, or integrated motor, providing negligible leak rates and allowing for serviceability over the life of the product.
While fluid compatibility and application-specific requirements should be evaluated by Air Squared to ensure safe and reliable operation, most standard configurations are compatible with air, helium, nitrogen, CO2, natural gas, and argon. Optional configurations and mofications are available for compatibility with hydrogen, oxygen, and other working fluids.
Semi-Hermetic Series Advantages
- 100% Oil-Free
- Maintain the purity of your system with oil-free scroll technology
- Semi-Hermetic Design
- No dynamic seals with patented sealing configurations
- Fully Enclosed
- Immersion protection and compatibility with gases other than air
- Quiet, Smooth Operation
- Dynamically balanced, valve-less, and nearly pulsation-free
- Reliable, Durable Solution
- Extended life, long service intervals, and simple field maintenance
- Efficient Performance
- Continuous compression process with no re-expansion or throttling losses
Semi-Hermetic Series Applications
- Industrial Gas Processing
- Nitrogen and Oxygen Generation
- Natural Gas Booster
- Fuel Cell Hydrogen Recirculation
- Organic Vapor Compression
- Organic Solvent Extraction