Air Squared Projects
Two-Stage Scroll Compressor for Vapor Compression Refrigeration
The semi-hermetic and two-stage P07T013A-BLDC-C-SH provides oil-free compression for organic vapor refrigeration and organic solvent extraction applications.
Designed as the driving compressor in the innovative Zero-Gravity Vapor Compression Refrigerator for space-bound food storage, the two-stage and semi-hermetic P07T013A-BLDC-C-SH scroll compressor is adaptable for several commercial refrigeration applications. The semi-hermetic housing facilitates compatibility with different working fluids, including air, inert gases, and refrigerants. The Two-stage design minimizes size and power requirements while maximizing pressure capability.
- Volume Ratio: 7.8
- Displacement: 6.86 cm3 / Rev.
- Nominal Flow Rate: 16 lpmv
- Max. Flow Rate: 20 lpmv
- Nominal Speed: 3,000 RPM
- Max. Speed: 3,500 RPM
- Discharge Pressure: 7.8 bara
- Burst Pressure Rating: 20 bara
- Working Fluid: Inert Gases and Organic Refrigerants
January 21, 2018
- Vapor Compression Cycle Scaling – Refrigerator Yardstick
- Developing a Space Refrigerator for NASA and Qualification Testing in Microgravity
- We’re Making a Space Refrigerator for NASA
- NASA Funds Parabolic Flight to Qualify Space Refrigerator
- Oil-Free Scroll Compressor for Space Refrigerator
- Development of Zero-Gravity Refrigeration System Continues
- Two-Stage Scroll Compressor for Vapor Compression Refrigeration
- Space-Bound Refrigeration System Development Funded by NASA