Scroll technology from Air Squared provides cutting-edge automotive applications the oil-free compressor solution they need to keep the world moving.
When noise, performance, quality and reliability matter, oil-free scroll technology offers automotive manufacturers an alternative to traditional piston technology. As the industry races to improve efficiency and incorporate new energy technology, leading OEMs continue to turn to Air Squared for the advanced compressor solution they need on the vehicles of tomorrow.
With patented liquid-cooled scroll technology, high-pressure compressor solutions from Air Squared set a new benchmark for quiet, smooth, and oil-free operation. With a growing line of products engineered specifically for automotive applications and a long history of delivering custom solutions for the even the most demanding requirements, Air Squared makes the many advantages of oil-free scroll technology available to automotive OEMs worldwide.
Scroll Technology Advantage
- 100% Oil-Free
- Maintain the purity of your system with oil-free scroll technology
- Quiet, Smooth Operation
- Dynamically balanced, valve-less, and near pulsation-free
- Efficient, High-Pressure Performance
- Liquid cooling for high-pressure operation over 90% volumetric efficiency
- Compact, Sealed Design
- Cooling system offers immersion protection and has fewer moving parts than competing technology
- Reliable, Durable Solution
- Extended life, long service intervals, and simple field maintenance
- Affordable compressor configurations for OEMs
- Commercial EV (Bus and Truck)
- Air-Breaking System
- Air Suspension
- Pneumatic Door Control
- PEM Fuel Cell
- Engine Waste Heat Recovery
Spotlight on Automotive
Advanced Custom Design Capability for Automotive
For over twenty-five years, Air Squared has continuously challenged the limits of possibility with scroll technology. With an ever-expanding range of custom design capability, put our long history of innovation to work in your transportation application.
Oil-Free Scroll Design
Orbiting scroll technology offers a quiet oil-free alternative to traditional technology like piston, diaphragm, and vain.
With patented liquid-cooled scroll technology, scroll compressors can now be designed for pressure ratios that were previously unattainable.
When minimal power consumption is critical, leverage the inherent efficiency advantage of orbiting scroll technology.
Liquid cooling provides a compact compressor design that can fit in tight envelopes without sacrificing reliability or performance.
With highly effective liquid cooling, scroll compressors can be designed to withstand harsh temperatures and environmental conditions.