Air Squared Videos
Liquid-Cooled All-Metal Tritium Scroll Vacuum Pump Demo
The Liquid-Cooled All-Metal (LCAM) Tritium Scroll Vacuum Pump is the result of Phase I Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) funding through the US Department of Energy under the topic Advanced Technologies and Materials for Fusion Energy Systems.
The all-metal scroll design has no tip seals between scroll involutes. Alternatively, involute tips are precision machined using state-of-the-art processes at Air Squared. Liquid cooling is incorporated to allow for tighter running clearances that reduce leakage and improve efficiency.
The LCAM Tritium Scroll Vacuum Pump is semi-hermetically sealed, 100% oil-free, and has only metallic wetted surfaces – ideal for handling tritium and other radioactive, toxic, or corrosive gases.
April 30, 2018
- Liquid-Cooled, All-Metal Scroll Vacuum Pump Awarded Phase II Funding to Support Fusion Project
- Liquid-Cooled, All-Metal Scroll Vacuum Pump
- Liquid-Cooled All-Metal Tritium Scroll Vacuum Pump Demo
- All-Metal Scroll Pump Development Continues
- All Metal Oil-Free Scroll Pump Demo