Two-Stage Helium Scroll Pump
The V07T016A-BLDC-SH was designed specifically for pumping helium as efficiently as possible in a compact size.
Multi-stage scroll technology from Air Squared allows for higher pressure ratios in a compact, lightweight, and efficient design. Typically used by Air Squared in vacuum pump designs that require low absolute pressure, multi-stage scroll technology can also be used to compress gases from low inlet pressures to a higher discharge pressure.
The V07T016A-BLDC-SH was designed to compress helium from a low inlet pressure to a discharge pressure above ambient. The application had a small space envelope and minimal power budget relative to the pressure ratio. The multi-stage configuration greatly reduced size and power consumption compared to a traditional single-stage design. Air Squared also incorporated a semi-hermetic sealed motor configuration that seals the working fluid from ambient.
- Suction Volume: 8.4 cm3/Rev.
- Volume Ratio 23.7
- Flow Rate: 25 lpmv (Nominal)
- Inlet Pressure: 10 Torr
- Discharge Pressure: 1,500 Torr (Nominal), 50 mTorr (Maximum)
- Burst Pressure Rating: 13.8 barg
- Inlet Temperature: 20 ºC (Nominal)
- Working Fluid: Helium
- Operating Speed: 3,000 RPM (Nominal), 3,500 RPM (Maximum)
- Power Consumption: 50 W (Nominal), 200 W (Maximum)
- Leak Rate: 10-6 Torr l/s (Nominal)