Seeking an inquisitive engineer to support existing scroll products. The individual should be driven, perceptive, and capable of executing a wide range of engineering disciplines to problem-solve product issues.
The Product Engineer will be tasked with taking an existing product facing reliability, cost, manufacturability, quality, or performance limitations, and further developing the product to meet specific standards.
Skills and Knowledge
- Statistical methods.
- Manufacturing processes.
- Product reliability.
- Physical analysis methods.
- Solid modeling (Solid Works).
- Test equipment and software (LabView).
- Analytical work methodology and problem solving.
- Limited project management.
- Experience with mid to high volume mechanical device manufacturing.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering.
- References from previous employers.
- No walk-in or calls please, email resume and references only.
- 2 to 5 years experience in mechanical equipment preferred, but not mandatory.