Seeking a highly motivated and well-rounded machinist to assist a specialized engineering group with bringing designs to life.
The CNC and CMM Programmer will focus on machining and inspection of high-accuracy components. All fabrication requires high-precision for the device to function in their respective application. The Programmer will support a specialized design engineering group.
Required Experience & Skills
- CNC programming of complex high-accuracy components.
- Experience using CAMWorks or similar.
- Basic machine shop experience.
- Solid understanding of GD&T
- Ability to read and understand 2D and 3D engineering drawings and models.
- Ability to use inspection equipment including but not limited to calipers, micrometers, and various gauging.
- CMM programming and inspection of new scroll products.
- Manual inspection of components and assemblies.
- Perform incoming inspection on critical components.
- Zeiss Calypso software